‘What to Expect’
- You receive and return a Pet Questionnaire so I can get to know more about your fabulous furbaby.
- We arrange a Pre-Booking Chat to pick the perfect location for your session, it can be phone call
or via email, your choice.
- Your Quote & Contact are sent the Non Refundable $100 payment is due to confirm session booking date.
- You receive a How to Prepare Package with all the information you need to get
you and your baby ready for the session.
- An email reminder arrives two days before the session with a weather forecast,
if it doesn’t look favourable we reschedule.
- Time for a relaxed, treat filled afternoon or evening session at your chosen location.
- After you are at home with your tired but happy super doggie model an email is sent to schedule
your In Home Reveal Session.
Image Reveal and Delivery
Only Online Gallery viewing of final images at this time.
- At your chosen time I arrive at your home with product samples.
- No need to stress about your order I will help you pick the images to turn into beautiful
products everything from the size to the finish.
- After Full Payment work on creating your fabulous products begins.
- Within 24hrs your gallery is sent. You can can download web-ready digital files of
ALL the images to share.
- Your ‘stunning products’ arrive in 4-6 weeks and are delivered in person by me.
Session pricing can be found ‘here’
“High Paw Photography was amazing to work with! Our dog can be very fearful of strangers and Margeaux was so understanding and had such a calmness about her that Brio was quick to come around. She has a truly special relationship with animals. The photos were amazing she captured so many different expressions. We would 10/10 recommend High Paw Photography!”
– Sara Manlove
“Margeaux really captured the best of Sunny’s expressions & lots of variety of “poses” & scenery. One thing I noticed was how fun the session was and how relaxed we all were. I think Sunny really liked “modeling” & she loved the photographer” – Alix Bawlf
“Margeaux really captured the best of Sunny’s expressions & lots of variety of “poses” & scenery. One thing I noticed was how fun the session was and how relaxed we all were. I think Sunny really liked “modeling” & she loved the photographer”
– Alix Bawlf
“Margeaux was great to work with, communicated clearly at every stage of the project, and took some exceptional photos of Iris. She took her reactivity issue into consideration when selecting the location for the shoot, choosing low-traffic picturesque areas where we could be safely away from other dogs”
– Christina Peressini