- Contact Me and receive an email with a Inquiry Guide and a handy button to book a
time for your Session Consultation.
- A $150 Session Deposit is required to book the consultation.
- After booking you will receive a Location Guide and a Zoom link for the meeting.
It can be done by phone if you prefer.
- On the call I answer any questions you have about a session and the beautiful art products.
You tell me what you envision for your dream images and we pick your session location
- The session date is confirmed by email it includes a link to a Pet Questionnaire so
I can get detailed information about your baby.
- After that is submitted your How to Prepare Guide is sent with information to get everyone
ready for the session.
- Email reminders are sent 10 and 2 days before the session.
The 2 day reminder includes a weather forecast, if it doesn’t look favourable we reschedule.
- Time for a relaxed, treat filled afternoon or evening session at your chosen location.
- After you are at home with your tired but happy super doggie model an email is sent to schedule
your Home Studio Reveal Session.
Image Reveal & Product Purchase
- At your chosen time you arrive at my studio there is a beautiful slideshow of your images
and we look at all the incredible product samples.
- No need to stress about your order I will help you pick the images to turn into beautiful
products everything from the size to the finish.
- After Full Payment work on creating your fabulous products begins.
- Your gallery is sent and you can download watermarked images of all your photos to share.
Just pick your 10 favourite and I will send you a link to your high resolution files.
Product Pick Up
- Your ‘Stunning Products’ arrive in 4-6 weeks.
You receive an email with a button to book a time to pick up your products.
- They will be ready for unwrapping when you arrive!!
I promise lots of ‘ooh’s’ and ‘aah’s’ and maybe some happy tears.
Session pricing can be found ‘here’
“High Paw Photography was amazing to work with! Our dog can be very fearful of strangers and Margeaux was so understanding and had such a calmness about her that Brio was quick to come around. She has a truly special relationship with animals. The photos were amazing she captured so many different expressions. We would 10/10 recommend High Paw Photography!”
– Sara Manlove
“Margeaux really captured the best of Sunny’s expressions & lots of variety of “poses” & scenery. One thing I noticed was how fun the session was and how relaxed we all were. I think Sunny really liked “modeling” & she loved the photographer” – Alix Bawlf
“Margeaux really captured the best of Sunny’s expressions & lots of variety of “poses” & scenery. One thing I noticed was how fun the session was and how relaxed we all were. I think Sunny really liked “modeling” & she loved the photographer”
– Alix Bawlf
“Margeaux was great to work with, communicated clearly at every stage of the project, and took some exceptional photos of Iris. She took her reactivity issue into consideration when selecting the location for the shoot, choosing low-traffic picturesque areas where we could be safely away from other dogs”
– Christina Peressini